Temperature Controlled Micro HeatIR Compression Cell
• Controlled cell temperature up to 200 °C
• Heated microscopic studies by transmission or reflection
• Mounts easily into the standard circular mount of the X, Y stage of your IR microscope
• Sample compressed between standard IR or optional diamond windows
• Software temperature control via set point or ramped programs
The new Micro HeatIR™ from Spectral Systems provides for temperature controlled studies of micro samples in the transmission or reflection sampling modes. Samples are mounted between IR transparent windows in the transmission sampling mode. In the reflection sampling mode the sample is compressed between a single IR transparent window and an IR reflection plate. IR transparent windows may be standard 13 mm x 1 mm or optional diamond for maximum compression of hard samples. Included cell wrenches enable one to apply sufficient force to the sample for compression in the transmission sampling mode.